Thursday, November 4, 2010

Obama's Post-Election Speech

My (moderate and quite reasonable) Republican contractor told me this speech gave him chills and hope - he really liked it and is hopeful that the government will start being able to work together... THAT gives me hope. I hope this mid-term trouncing does for Obama what it did for Clinton... I'm just so tired of the bickering. Here's the speech:



If you want to hear the rest of the questions and answers, they are in the following three videos:
  1. Q&A part 1
  2. Q&A part 2
  3. Q&A part 3
I have to say I like how calm he seems, and NOT defensive. It drove me crazy that he was sounding more and more defensive, just like Bush always did - being defensive is NOT inspirational, not leadership. I hope he can get off of the defensive for the next two years and get on with leading.